This course is an introduction to the Raspberry Pi platform. It uses the latest Raspberry Pi 4. It is catered for all levels and those interested in learning about the Raspberry Pi and its capabilities.
It is a step by step course to help you get your Raspberry Pi up and running, show how to build circuits that connect to the Raspberry Pi and build applications like a RetroPie gaming system and Google Assistant Personal Device!
All code, presentations, documentation and links are provided for learners.
After completing this course:
● You will understand all the components needed to get your Raspberry Pi up and running and how to connect them
● You will learn how to easily prepare an SD card and flash it for any Operating System for the Pi
● You will learn to work with GPIO (General Purpose Input Output) pins and how to programmatically control them with Python
● You will be able to build simple circuits with an LED and interface them to GPIO pins
● You will build a fully functioning gaming system with RetroPie to play old Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation games and games from many other older consoles..
● You will build a Personal Digital Assistant or Google Home Clone using the Google Assistant API complete with robust speech recognition
● You will learn about the different types of Raspberry Pi models
● You will learn the difference between Arduino and Raspberry Pi and when you should use one over the other
● Lots more bonus content is included and new content will be added over time
No previous knowledge is required. All principles taught from scratch! The best and easiest way to get up to speed and become extremely familiar with the Raspberry Pi Platform.
Don't just take my word for it, here are what some past students are saying about the course:
A great way to get started in the Raspberry PI world for a novice like myself. Lee explains step by step what is needed to accomplish the task and why it is necessary. Just a great way to get your feet wet. ~ Anthony Inniss
Good examples and easy to understand ~ Brad Egebart
Just exactly the intro to Raspberry Pi I was looking for! Great instructor and excellent course. - Adam Mueller
The instructor is very easy to understand unlike many other courses. All steps are included and there isnt a lot of repeated information. Getting a gaming system going was worth the price of everything.~ Dan Viste