In this course, we will learn the basic tools that every web page coder/developer needs to know. We will start from scratch by learning how to implement modern web pages with UI/UX, HTML and CSS. We will then advance to learning how to code our pages such that their components rearrange and resize themselves automatically based on the size of the user’s screen by adding responsive meta code. You’ll be able to code up a web page that will be just as useful on a mobile phone as on a desktop computer.
This course is designed for beginners like you that are ready to learn Web Development without any coding experience required. If you are ready This is the perfect course to start with.
Explore how you can create websites from scratch!!!
Step-by-step course topics included EVERYTHING YOU NEED to get started and learn all the fundamental core concepts of web design and web development.
Professional training from an instructor with over 20+ years of web development experience ready to help you learn and answer any questions you have.
The course covers everything you need to know about HTML
* Basic syntax - all the common tags used to develop web content
* Learn about HTML structure within web pages by creating real-world examples
* Explore HTML5 semantic elements
Build your own HTML template
* Create HTML lists, hyperlinks, structure, menus, and add images
* Build tables for even more HTML elements
* Create Forms with in-depth form examples and HTML tag explanations and create basic form parameters
* Add iframes and more cool HTML elements to how to add multiple websites to a single page
* Create your own small HTML site using only HTML to understand the basic website structure
Now Course starts to cover everything you need to know about CSS
The basics of styling to start writing style code
* How to use Classes and ID to select elements and reuse the style code
* Explore ALL the colors for fonts and backgrounds explained in this course for free colors and fonts
* Move content display properties on CSS follows name: value pairs explained many
* Learn how to apply styling to common HTML like Lists, Tables, Divs, and more
* Many things you need to style your text and make it look beautiful - including Google Fonts
* Floats to position elements and content on page responsive
The BOX MODEL - padding, margins, border, height, and width for each element CSS positioning
Working with Hyperlinks, making them look good, and hover effects to handle different types
CSS Pseudo Class
* Data types are the building blocks of coding
* Using Variables and types to assign data
* Modern Datatypes Let, Const explained
* Functions invoking blocks of code
* Conditions and Switches to apply logic
* Control flow Loops and iterating through data
* Document object to manipulate HTML element content
* Selecting elements within the DOM
* Manipulating element content and text output
* Event Listeners to add user interaction to your web content
* Coding Exercise Challenges in lessons with step-by-step solutions
make your web page come to life with animations and effects slide, fade, and animation
create interaction with your page using event listeners like mouse events and keyboard events
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Development
3. HTML Fundamentals
4. HTML Intermediate
5. HTML Advance
6. HTML Expert
7. HTML Website Project
8. CSS Fundamentals
9. CSS Intermediate
10. CSS Advance
11. CSS Expert
12. Website Project
17. Conditional Statements
18. Controls Flow Statements
20. Data Visualization (Google Chats)
21. Errors Handling
22. Client Side Validation
23.Publish Your Website For Live
Mr. Sudha Sekha , is a Teacher and an IT Specialist, and also passionate to teach every single real-time step that leads students as well as professionals to become successful the vision to impart Good Quality Software Education to all I.T to aspirants makes a strong bridge the gap between the software companies requirements and the beginners.
- He is a Professional in web development and technologies:
* Programming: Python, C# Asp.Net and PHP more..
* Database: MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB and
* Operating Systems / Servers: Administration of LINUX, Ubuntu,
- CentOS, Windows, and more...
Start solving your challenge now | Enroll today and learn real-world practical example courses.
He is passionate about:
* Teaching students the correct way.
* Making things simple and easy to understand.
* Providing the best audio and video qualities to my courses.
* Real-time Examples who will understand real-time skills easily.