* Anyone who has issues with time management, stress, procrastination, planning and goal setting
* Entrepreneurs and small business owners
* People that are organizing more than 3 projects at a time
1. Introductory Material
2. The Beginner's Guide
3. The Mentality of a Winner
4. Fight Against Procrastination
5. How to Focus on your Priorities Regardless Of Interruptions
6. Vision Plan Your Objectives So That You Can Easily Fullfil Them
Bogdan Vaida burst onto the training scene in 2009 using extremely old Powerpoint presentations. Luckily, 2 years later he switched to experiential trainings and learning by doing, methodologies that he practiced devotedly into all of his trainings. Known for his no-nonsense approach to getting results, Bogdan has been told that he helps participants get their own “insanely practical insights”.
What does he do? He travels around the world doing experiential trainings in fields ranging from time management to personality typologies and trainer training.
While doing this he also manages his online courses that have over 9302 students from all over the world.