Learn how to use SQL for Data Science quickly and effectively with this course!
This Masterclass on SQL course is without a doubt the most comprehensive SQL database course available online. Even if you have zero SQL experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here's why:
You'll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in-demand skills - Microsoft SQL Server. These skills are also applicable to any other major RDBMS database, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
Data science is a dynamic and growing career field that demands knowledge and skills based on SQL to be successful. This course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation in applying SQL skills to analyze data and solve real business problems.
Whether you have successfully completed the other courses in the Learn SQL for Data Science and Data Analytics or are taking just this course, this roadmap is your chance to apply the knowledge and skills you have acquired to practice important SQL querying and solve problems with data. You will participate in your own personal or professional journey to create a portfolio-worthy piece from start to finish. You will choose your own dataset and develop a project proposal. You will explore your data and perform some initial statistics you have learned through this course. You will uncover analytics for qualitative data and consider new metrics that make sense from the patterns that surface in your analysis. You will put all of your work together in the form of a presentation where you will tell the story of your findings.
Learning SQL for Data Science is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in-demand tech skills! In this course, you'll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding!
The course is taught by the lead instructor having 20+ years of professional experience.
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a SQL Data Science developer.
Learn from real-world experts
In this course, you will learn everything you need to become a SQL Data Science Pro! Including:
Get started with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, and Azure Data Studio these are the world's most popular SQL tools
Learn the basics of SQL syntax
Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
Azure Data Studio to Connect SQL Server Instance
Learn common SQL JOIN statements
Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
Learn to use Python to further advance your SQL Data Science skills
Learn to apply Flat file transaction data to import to SQL
Import and Export .CSV or Excel files into SQL Database
Learn How to take Secure backups & restore databases.
Learn to write SELECT statements
Learn to Create SQL scripts
Applying Primary Key and Foreign Keys
Creating Views and Accessing View Data
Writing Stored Procedures for re-use SQL scripts
Dynamic SQL queries and Aggregate Functions
Subqueries to make complex queries
Azure Sand Dance Extension to Create Data Visualization
Creating Different Charts on required Business reports
Learn to Write Case Statements for Decision Making Queries
Apply Real-world Data queries for Data Analytics and Data type
SELECT on Query Calculations for Discount and Non-Discount SALEs
and much more!
This is a course that puts you in control, having you create and restore databases, instead of watching someone else code steps. Every section comes with fresh challenge tasks, modeled after real-world tasks and situations.
I've spent years as an instructor both online and in-person at Fortune 500 companies, and this course is built to combine the best of both worlds, allowing you to learn at your own pace through an interactive environment. You will start with the basics and soon find yourself working with advanced commands, dealing with timestamp data and variable character information like a seasoned professional.
SQL is one of the most in-demand skills for business analysts, data scientists, and anyone who finds themselves working with data! Upgrade your skill set quickly and add SQL to your resume by joining today!
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
By the end of this course, you will be fluent in programming and ready to make any application you can dream of.
● Sign up today, and look forward to:
● HD Video Lectures
● SQL Query Challenges and SQL Query Exercises
● Beautiful Real-World dynamic Projects
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● Get a job as a junior Data Analytics developer
● Advanced SQL statements with Aggregate functions
● Use Azure Data Studio to perform data analysis
● Be comfortable putting SQL and Microsoft SQL on their resume
● Learn to perform GROUP BY statements
● Replicate real-world situations and query reports
● Complete Visualization Charts with SandDance extension
● Complete basic SELECT statements querying against a single table
● Filter data using the WHERE clause to identify required data
● Apply SQL for DataScience and Business intelligence
● Using JOINS, return data from multiple tables in the same query
● Complete Analysis statements that use aggregate functions
● Import Flat, .CSV, Excel file data to SQL Database
● Performing Secure Backup and Restore Full SQL Database
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
● Beginner SQL, Data Analytics, Data Science and Visualization - developers curious about SQL Career
● Anyone who wants to start Career in Data Engineering
● Anyone who works with data analytics, charts, or databases!
● Anyone who wants to become financially independent
● Anyone who wants to start their own business or become freelance
● Anyone who wants to become a Data Science developer
● If you work in: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or any other industry/function that collects information Someone who wants to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near SIX figures!
2. SQL Server Setting Up
3. SQL Azure Data Studio
4. SQL Database basicSSMS
5. SQL statement for DATA
6. SQL Data Structure statements
7. SQL User Management
8. SQL Statement Basic
9. Filtering Data rows
10. Aggregate functions
11. SQL Query statements
12. SQL Group by statement
13. JOINS for Multiple table Data Analysis
14. SQL Constraints
16. Advanced SQL commands
17. SQL Stored procedures
18. Azure Data Studio Visualization
19. Azure Studio SQL for Data Analysis
20. Import & Export data
21. Backup & Restore Database
Mr. Sudha Sekhar, He is a Teacher and an IT Specialist, and also passionate to teach every single real-time step that leads students as well as professionals to become successful and the vision to impart Good Quality Software Education to all I.T to aspirants make a strong bridge the gap between the software companies requirements and the beginners.
He is Professional about web development and technologies:
* Programming: Python, C# Asp.Net and PHP more..
* Database : MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB and
* Operating Systems / Servers: Administration of LINUX, Ubuntu,
CentOS, Windows and more...
Start solving your challenge now | Enroll today and learn real world practical example courses.
He is passionate about:
* Teaching students the correct way.
* Making things simple and easy to understand.
* Providing the best audio and video qualities to my courses.
* Real-time Examples who will understand real-time skills easily.