Model-viewer is a web component created by Google. It makes displaying user interact-able 3D models on a web page a walk in the park. In this course I show you
● How to source 3D assets online free or at low cost.
● How to use the free 3D modelling program Blender to prepare the assets to work with model-viewer
● How to use the online model-viewer editor to create a 3D web app
● How to add augmented reality (AR) experiences to the page.
● How to use pre-set model positions to direct a user to a product’s key features
● How to setup a template for a shop featuring 3D displays of products for sale
● A guide to the model-viewer API for more advanced developers
The course is aimed at Front-End developers with some HTML experience wanting to use the simplest and most robust Web Component to display 3D content on a web page. No programming experience is assumed.
Working with real-time 3D is fun and playing with AR is fascinating. You’ll be amazed at how much can be done with minimal HTML mark-up.
As usual there is a 30-day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
The course includes some useful examples that could form the starting templates for your own pages.
Time to bring your webpages into the 3rd dimension.
4. Model - Viewer API