Basic knowledge of Unity & C# is Required
Unity Personal Edition and Visual Studio or Any other Compatible code editor is required to follow along
Want to Learn Unity by Building lots of Mini Projects?
Then this is the perfect course for you.
After Finishing this course You will be able to build 20+ Mini Projects using Unity & C# .
List Of Mini Projects You Will Build In This Course :
Build A 2D Shooter Game in 1 Hour
Design & Animate a Game Character
Create Infinite Scrolling Background
Build Your First Android Game
Create Your First 3D Model & Import into Unity
Create A Candy Catching Game
Integrate Video ads in Your Games
Create Intelligent Enemies
Build a 3D Endless Game
Create Snowfall Particle Effect
I have taught Unity Game Development & C# Scripting to thousands of people on my Youtube Channel: Charger Games. I love teaching complex concepts in a simple way, so even if you have no previous coding experience, no need to worry, I'm gonna teach you everything step by step in the perfect order.
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional Games with C# and the Unity game engine.
Build a strong foundation in Unity Game Development with this course.
Learn to use 2D & 3D features of Unity
Build Fully functional Games with Unity
Learn Basics of C# Programming
Create 20+ Mini Projects in Unity
Learn to build Android Games in Unity
Use skills learned from this course in any Unity project
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips Learning the fundamentals of Unity 2D & 3D Game Development puts a powerful and very useful tool at your fingertips. Unity is free, easy to learn, has excellent documentation, and is the game engine used for building games.
Jobs in unity game development are plentiful, and being able to learn C# Scripting along with Unity game development will give you a strong background to more easily build awesome games.
Content and Overview Suitable for beginning programmers, through this course of 100+ lectures and 20+ hours of content, you’ll learn Unity 2D & 3D game development by building 20+ Mini projects. You can use this skills in any of your Unity project later on.
Starting with the installation of the Unity , Visual Studio , this course will take you through the process of learning game development with unity by building 20+ mini projects in unity.
For the beginner programmers there's a separate section about C# Scripting, which will teach the fundamentals of C# Scripting for game development in Unity.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through building different example mini projects with unity to learn more about the process of creating games with Unity.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create fully functional Games with Unity and C# or use their C# skills to Build any other useful thing that they want.
Complete with working files, you’ll be able to work alongside the author as you work through each concept, and will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to Learn Unity by Building Small Mini Projects
Unity & C# Developers willing to Brush up their Skills
Beginner Unity developers who are interested in building mini projects
1. Introduction _ Installing Unity
2. Project 1 _ Learn C# Basics for 3D Game Development
3. Project 2 _ 3D Character Controller in Unity
4. Project 3 _ Rotating 3D Character Towards Mouse Direction
5. Project 4 _ Creating A 3D Blast Effect in Unity
6. Project 5 _ Learn C# for 3D Game Development with Mini Examples
7. Project 6 _ Learn C# for 3D Game Development Part 3
8. Project 7 _ 2D Target Shooting in Unity
9. Project 8 _ 2D Rain Effect Using Unity Particle System
10. Project 9 _ 2D Platformer Player Controller
11. Project 10 _ Creating A Smooth Following 2D Camera in Unity
12. Project 11 _ Adding Double Jump Feature To Your Character
13. Project 12 _ Creating Patrolling Enemy in Unity
14. C# Scripting Guide for Absolute Beginners
15. Project 13 _ 2D Scrolling Background That Works On Every Sprite _ Screen Size
16. Project 14 _ Setting Boundary Automatically For Any Screen Size
17. Project 15 _ Top Down Shooter Game Mechanics
18. Project 16 _ 2D Top Down Car Controller in Unity
19. Project 17 _ Auto Zoom Camera Based On Distance
20. Project 18 _ Building A Simple Android Game in 15 Minutes
21. Project 19 _ Integrating Video Ads in Unity Android Games
22. Project 20 _ Building A Ball Smash Android Game
23. Bonus : Special Discount Coupons
I am Raja from Charger Games, I am a Passionate Learner & Teacher. I have a Passion for learning new things and Teaching those to people all over the world. Every day I get emails from people all over the world thanking me for all that they have learned from my tutorial videos.
I have taught Game Development & Computer Programming to thousands of people through my Youtube channel named: Charger Games. Lots of people have published their first game after learning from my videos and many of them have started learning computer programming from my videos.
I'm from India. I have done my Diploma Engineering in Computer Science and Technology and Bachelor Of Engineering in IT. I have learned most of the stuff from Books and Tutorials Online. I feel like anyone can learn anything today without going to School / College with the Power of Internet.