This couse will help you to pass the Ms-300 exam and is part of 4 courses (soon ready)
I have added in this course 3 others videos for FREE
Sharepoint, Onedrive and Teams for end users. So fantastic time for you to jump to collaboration
In this course you will learn how to plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Teams. Specifically, this course
discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365 Groups. It provides best
practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization. It also covers how to
establish guest policies and data governance for your Teams data.
The Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator learning track which helps prepare for the Microsoft 365
Certified: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork (exam MS-300) is composed of the following courses:
● MS-300.1 Managing Office 365 Content Services
● MS-300.2 Managing SharePoint Online
● MS-300.3 Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration (this is the actual course)
● MS-300.4 Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration
● Plan for a Microsoft 365 Teams deployment.
● Configure Office 365 for Teams.
● Configure teams and channels in Microsoft Teams.
● Manage user access to Teams.
● Configure Teams for meetings.
● Establish a data governance strategy for Teams data.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● SharePoint Outline and One Drive
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
● IT admin
● Office admistrator
2. SharePoint Outline and One Drive
My name is Fabrice I currently live in Malta For more than 25 years, I have been an expert in system and multi-cloud administration (Google, Aws and Azure). I am passionate about my job. I like to share my computer knowledge.I wish you all excellent health and great lessons.