● 1-hour on-demand video ● Full lifetime access ● Access on mobile and Laptop ● By Daniel Stern
Hey guys, Welcome to the course, in this course, you will learn CSS basics to advance with responsive web design, at the end of the course, At the start of the course, I will cover some fundamentals of the CSS and then I will gradually move on to the more advance and detailed topics, at the start of the course I will explain you the basic but essential topics like the box model and margin collapsing, then I will explain to you all types of selectors that CSS offers whether they are the simple selectors like class, id or element, or they are the pseudo selectors like the pseudo-element selectors or pseudo-class selectors, I will also show you the alternatives of the old pseudo selectors that you can use to select your HTML elements more easily, and then I will move to the advance topics where you will learn all the topics and properties of CSS in details with everything explained with examples , in the advance topics section I will explain you how you can make your websites more responsive by using new techniques that CSS offers ,at the end of the course , we will make a real responsive website so that you can understand how different things work together to make the real web design , so what are you waiting for !
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● You will learn CSS from basics to advance
● You will get the skills you need to make beautiful websites
● How to plan, design and optimize a website
● How to make layouts that work on every possible device using media queries , flexbox and css grid
● How to find and use free design assets such as images, fonts, and icons
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
● Design cool websites from scratch to finish having mastered the CSS Concepts
● Be skilled with CSS transitions including understanding timing-functions and cubic-bezier
● This course is for everyone who wants to learn web design with css
1. Introduction to Responsive Design
2. Application Setup and Workflow
3. Adding Responsive Styles
Known in development circles as “the Code Whisperer," Daniel Stern has been believed to possess a supernatural connection to computers ever since he talked the supercomputer Deep Blue off the roof of a twelve-story St. Petersburg apartment building, following its shameful loss to Gary Kasparov.
He can often be found singing softly to his tablet, or gently caressing his aluminum keyboard in his arms.
Daniel has been working as a front end and full stack developer in the tech industry since 2011. He's developed single-page applications for banks like CIBC, charities like the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and at ad agencies like McLaren McCann, TraffikGroup and Olson. Throughout his labors, he's worked on computer programming in his spare time because, well, he's obsessed with it.
In addition to being trusted by the open source community to develop top-quality, functional code, Daniel has also been invited to speak at numerous conferences including Full Stack Conference 2014 in London, England.
Daniel is an active learner and very passionate about the following technologies,
- Many, many, many more