● 2.5 hours of on-demand video ● Full lifetime access ● Access on mobile and Laptop ● Assignments ● By Daniel Stern
In today’s work-a-day world, virtually all web development positions come with the same requirement: be able to use React, Angular or Vue.js.
This course teaches you the practical skills to use not one, not two, but ALL of those libraries, all in the shortest amount of time possible, all backed by an incredible, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Over three code along chapters, will code, from scratch, a Vue App, a React App, or an Angular App. Code along with all three in one sitting, or do each chapter at your own pace!
By the end of it, you’ll have
● Three structurally different apps that YOU built, which you can customize, show off, and add to your portfolio
● A solid understanding of how to scaffold an application with Webpack and Babel
● Knowledge of all the foundational aspects of React, Vue and Angular
● The ability to style React, Angular and Vue apps with CSS
● Understanding of React, Angular and Vue components
● Know-how to manage state in each of the three different apps
● Update and filter lists fast and in real time
● The ability to confidently say you can build an app in any of Vue, Angular and React.
The frameworks we use in this course are all the latest versions, as of January 2018. Don’t waste your time learning outdated technology, when THIS course can teach you the latest, most relevant information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● Build an application in Angular@5.0.2
● Build an application in React
● Build an application in Vue
● Differentiate between Vue, Angular and React apps
● Scaffold Node applications for a variety of purposes
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
● Beginner students who want to learn more about any of the following : React, Angular or Vue (Frameworks are separated by module so the learner can proceed at their own pace)
● Intermediate developers who want to fill in the gaps in their programming knowledge
Known in development circles as “the Code Whisperer," Daniel Stern has been believed to possess a supernatural connection to computers ever since he talked the supercomputer Deep Blue off the roof of a twelve-story St. Petersburg apartment building, following its shameful loss to Gary Kasparov.
He can often be found singing softly to his tablet, or gently caressing his aluminum keyboard in his arms.
Daniel has been working as a front end and full stack developer in the tech industry since 2011. He's developed single-page applications for banks like CIBC, charities like the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and at ad agencies like McLaren McCann, TraffikGroup and Olson. Throughout his labors, he's worked on computer programming in his spare time because, well, he's obsessed with it.
In addition to being trusted by the open source community to develop top-quality, functional code, Daniel has also been invited to speak at numerous conferences including Full Stack Conference 2014 in London, England.
Daniel is an active learner and very passionate about the following technologies,
- Many, many, many more