● 4 Hours of on-demand video ● Full lifetime access ● Access on mobile and Laptop ● Assignments ● By Daniel Stern
Every day, the modern economy moves a bit more online. Will your business, or your technical skills, at the necessary level to thrive, or will you find it harder and harder to survive?
This is THE course for:
● Business owners who want an online solution with maximum control
● Developers who want to build practical, in-demand skills in order to get hired
● People unsatisfied with existing ecommerce solution
● Vendors tired of paying exorbitant fees to payment processing partners
We're going to cover SO MUCH STUFF in this course it's better just to have a look at the curriculum, but here's an eagle's eye view of everything we're going to learn:
● Templating websites with React
● Templating Emails with React
● Building a REST API with Express
● Storing data forever on MongoDB
● Connecting Express to MongoDB
● Storing credit card information in databases
● Validating credit card information
● Using Babel to compile Express applications
● Using Webpack to build a React client
● Source control with GIT
● Managing state with Redux
● Running subroutines with Redux Saga
● Working with Browser routing using React Router
● This is a MASSIVE course, you will learn a TON!
To beguile the time, Look like the time.
Don't hesitate, enroll RIGHT NOW!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● Serving Web Pages with Express
● Compiling ES5 to ES6
● Permanent storage with MongoDB
● Templating Emails with React
● Compiling React with Webpack
● Validating and Storing Credit Card Info
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
● Beginner web developers who want to learn about building applications
● Intermediate developers who want to up their game
● Businesspeople with a technical leaning who want to build a website for their own business
2. Scaffolding a Development Environment
3. Creating a Client
4. Building Up Application Functionality
5. Completing the Transaction
6. Finishing Touches
Known in development circles as “the Code Whisperer," Daniel Stern has been believed to possess a supernatural connection to computers ever since he talked the supercomputer Deep Blue off the roof of a twelve-story St. Petersburg apartment building, following its shameful loss to Gary Kasparov.
He can often be found singing softly to his tablet, or gently caressing his aluminum keyboard in his arms.
Daniel has been working as a front end and full stack developer in the tech industry since 2011. He's developed single-page applications for banks like CIBC, charities like the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and at ad agencies like McLaren McCann, TraffikGroup and Olson. Throughout his labors, he's worked on computer programming in his spare time because, well, he's obsessed with it.
In addition to being trusted by the open source community to develop top-quality, functional code, Daniel has also been invited to speak at numerous conferences including Full Stack Conference 2014 in London, England.
Daniel is an active learner and very passionate about the following technologies,
- Many, many, many more