● 1.5 hours of on-demand video ● 9 coding exercises ● Full lifetime access ● Access on mobile and Laptop ● By Daniel Stern
Before this course is over, you'll learn....
● How to create, edit, delete and access array elements
● How to filter, map, reduce and sort arrays
● How to use D3.js and Lodash.js
● So much more
This course includes EIGHT action-packed chapters including...
● All About Arrays
● Iterating Over Arrays
● Working with D3 and Lodash
● Working with the Spread and Rest Operator
● Sorting Arrays
● And more!
● Never manually write maps or filters again
● Swiftly process data in Angular or MongoDB
● Impress coworkers and hiring managers with your indepth knowledge of JS Arrays
I can personally say that this is one of the most exciting courses I've ever created. I'm confident anyone who takes this course will see a huge improvement in their day-to-day coding.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● Filter unwanted elements out of arrays
● Transform arrays into different arrays
● Reduce arrays to just one element
● Master the map function
● Apply the Rest and Spread ES6 Operators
● Work with D3.js
● Apply several Lodash functions including chunk and intersection
● Remove elements from arrays
● Insert elements into the middle of arrays
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
● Front-end developers of every kind
● Back-end developers working with Node
2. All About Arrays
3. Basic array technique
4. Array Iteration and Reduction
5. Sorting Arrays
6. ES6 Array Operators
Known in development circles as “the Code Whisperer," Daniel Stern has been believed to possess a supernatural connection to computers ever since he talked the supercomputer Deep Blue off the roof of a twelve-story St. Petersburg apartment building, following its shameful loss to Gary Kasparov.
He can often be found singing softly to his tablet, or gently caressing his aluminum keyboard in his arms.
Daniel has been working as a front end and full stack developer in the tech industry since 2011. He's developed single-page applications for banks like CIBC, charities like the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and at ad agencies like McLaren McCann, TraffikGroup and Olson. Throughout his labors, he's worked on computer programming in his spare time because, well, he's obsessed with it.
In addition to being trusted by the open source community to develop top-quality, functional code, Daniel has also been invited to speak at numerous conferences including Full Stack Conference 2014 in London, England.
Daniel is an active learner and very passionate about the following technologies,
- Many, many, many more