● 7 hours of on-demand video ● Full lifetime access ● Access on mobile and Laptop ● Ádám Márton Beke
33 videos, 7 hours of content. Labs, walkthroughs, interview tips on the following subjects:
Linux Distribution types, File structure, Process theory, Containerization, Security, Ansible, Configuration Management, Virtualization, Shell Scripting, Bash, Oracle Virtual Box, VMware, Busybox, Httpd, Networking, Operating Systems.
Whether it is Site Reliability, Cloud, DevOps, Linux is an essential piece of technology to add to your toolkit/skill set.
This is a beginner friendly course, starting you off with the bare minimum knowledge of systems, and gets deep into advanced topics, labs, troubleshooting and conversations about how to progress.
1. Deep Learning of Linux OS
A Friendly Guide to Easily Master the World's Most Powerful Operating System.
2. Learn the Basics of Ansible
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR!
● Learn to appreciate the power of the Linux command line.
● Understand the structure of the Linux File System.
● Learn how to utilize Linux man pages and help tools.
● Realize the differences between soft and hard links.
● Learn how to navigate your Linux File System using few simple commands!
● Learn how to create, modify and process files.
● Learn how to create your own Linux commands.
You will also find animated videos to help you understand complex Linux concepts in a very simple way.
There is a file associated with every video explaining the commands to reinforce your understanding and to clear any confusion you have.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● system administrator
● sys admin
● systems engineer
● network engineer
● cloud engineer
● desktop support
● Site reliability engineer
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
● Anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
● Existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
● Windows or mac users who wants to migrate to Linux but are afraid to make the move!
● Aspiring Linux system administrators.
● Anyone wanting to become a DevOps, Cloud, Systems or Site Reliability Engineer
2. Exploring Linux Basics
3. Deep Linux Learning
4. Linux file system
5. Container Administration
6. Bash/Shell Scripting
I am a DevOps Engineer with a background in Cloud Computing with Azure, AWS and GCP, Python Programming, Kubernetes Orchestration with Docker, Terraform and Ansible Provisioning, Cisco Networking, Windows/Linux System Administration, Virtual and Physical Security, Infrastructure Monitoring and Automation with Zabbix, Nagios, Kibana, Datadog, Prometheus and Grafana.
I am constantly studying, honing my skills, and becoming the best engineer that I can be.
You can find me producing my own videos and articles every week on my professional YouTube channel.
My personal aspirations include eating as much great food as I can, traveling to many countries, producing fun music and maybe starting a family someday.
I also like to Barbecue in socks and sandals on the deck.