Do you want to save time and increase your productivity? Increase productivity with Google Docs Learn Google Workspace Explore what can be done with Google Docs
The class is designed for beginner Docs users, such as new employees being onboarded to G Suite, or students looking to sharpen their Docs productivity skills.
Includes a bonus Downloadable PDF resources and Google Docs Tips Guide
* Get help and more info about Google Docs.
* Quick start lesson create a Doc use Doc Templates
* Page Setup., table of contents and Zoom Sizes
* Fonts and Styling formatting text
* Search the Web insert Content
* Images and Draw Options
* Google Docs Tools Options
* Versions and History comparing
* Google Docs Quick Tips
* Google Docs Insert
* Google Docs Collaboration
If you are a Google G Suite user - don't miss this amazing course - packed full of top tips - resources and how to demos for Google Docs. If you are new to Google Docs or have been using Google Docs for years and want to take your experience to the next level, this course is for YOU!.
Use Google docs to the max - with all the options. G Suite Google Docs is designed for collaboration and the end user in mind, making it easy to work seamlessly online, save versions, compare documents, speech to text features, create and add images, allowing the user to make use of all the power of the many G Suite apps.
* The course will demo the best practices with useful tips on how Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically and more.
* See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat and ask questions through including comments. Provide edits and how to handle suggestions. Unlimited revision history, auto save of work.
* Works with all popular file types learn how to Export your work in all the popular formats - (.docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format.)
* You decide who accesses the documents and what rights they have.
Please note that you must have a G Suite Account in order to use Google Docs. The course provides tips and demos features of G Suite Google Docs.
Taught by a Google Developer Expert for G Suite - ready to help you learn and answer any questions you might have.
* Get started with Google Docs
* How to use Google Docs
* Create, find, or download a file
* Share files from Google Drive
* Print or change page setup
*Switch to Google Docs from Microsoft Word
* Learn what's new in Google Docs
Amazing tips and demos of how to use G Suite Google Docs - with G Suite Google Docs you can Create and edit documents right in your browser or work across your devices.
Perfect for sharing and collaborating - Google Docs offers unparalleled collaboration options.
This course is perfect for G Suite Users to become more familiar with Google Docs.
Google Docs course will demonstrate some of the top features and functionality you can do with Google Docs.
Formatting and settings styles for content
Creating a quick table of contents
Adding footnotes and page numbers
Creating hyperlinks and bookmarking between content sections
How to use tools to accelerate your docs content, voice typing, translate and so much more
How to use Docs to collaborate with others, work together online. Sharing of work, comments, chat, suggestions, working at the same time with multiple users, revision history and more.
Converting Word to Docs and using MS Word online
Best practices and suggestions
Who this course is for:
* Business users of G Suite
* Google Docs users
* Office users who want to increase productivity with Google Docs
* G Suite users
* Anyone who wants to learn about Google Docs