Why should you become a student in this flagship training on Active Reviewing?
* To be able to engage your students' full set of learning skills so that their learning is rapid, significant and memorable.
* To inspire long lasting results by generating immersive learning experiences.
* To become an expert in facilitating learning from experience.
* To access the Active Reviewing Toolkit (A.R.T.), a time-tested repository of efficient reviewing techniques.
* To use tools such as the Horseshoe, the Activity Map, Action Replay and others in order to empower your students with instant awareness.
* To experience an experiential, step-by-step, action plan specifically designed to instill powerful teaching methods into your arsenal.
"Roger knows more about how to turn experience into learning than anyone I know or know of. His particular brand of creativity--always seeing multiple ways to look at things, plus deep experience and thoughtful, research-based approach- make him second to none in his field." -- William Spencer, Whole System Learning, New York
Do you want to forge powerful trainings that inspire change in your students?
Trainings where change is visible and memorable?
And do you want to be called back, as a trainer, again and again?
Then join this advanced train the trainer programme and take your learning to the next level!
Trust me.. Actually don't trust me- I'll prove it to you!
Take advantage of the 30-day money back guarantee and try it out. If, for any reason, you aren't satisfied, you can request a full refund within those 30 days.
3 experienced trainers and facilitators created this advanced training:
Roger Greenaway, PhD
We have, none other than the inventor of Active Reviewing, Roger Greenaway.
Roger's goal is to help people become more effective in facilitating learning from experience.
He is an international trainer of trainers who specialises in developing and refining active reviewing techniques. He also focuses on strategizing ways in which learning can be simplified and made more interactive.
He mostly trains in the UK, Europe and Asia. But he also teaches in Africa, North and South America and Australia.
Next comes Călin Iepure. Călin is the Romanian governor of the Toastmasters public speaking and leadership organization. He is a public speaker and a certified master trainer, a master facilitator at Bootcamp University, a master facilitator for Speaker Elite Timișoara and a very successful business consultant.
As a managing partner in TrainingMasters Consulting, Călin organizes events and trainings on subjects like Persuasion, Communication, Public Speaking, Leadership and Entrepreneurship.
And last but not least, Bogdan Vaida.
I've been an experiential trainer for the past 7 years, creating situations and environments through which people learn by doing. I've held trainings in Slovenia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania and a few other Eastern European countries. I'm a trainer for Erasmus+, Toastmasters, Alpha Personality, The European Law Students' Association and many, many other organizations.
But this is not about my fellow colleagues or me. Călin, Roger and I are here for you! We are interested in what you need to do in order to step up your trainings. We are here to help you achieve your goals!
This training is not for first timers. If you've never held a training before we won't teach you how to do it so I'd advise you not to enroll in this course. It's not for you.
What we provide for you are techniques and principles for active reviewing (also called dynamic debriefing) that you can use in any type of teaching (be it trainings, seminars, workshops, facilitation sessions, public speaking - yes, that's right- any type of teaching!) And these techniques generate long term transfer of learning.
A few of the techniques that you're going to learn during this training:
* Back to the Future - draw from past experiences and resources to help you in your future journey.
* Goal Keepers - optimize your learning through learning partners.
* Storyline - reflect on your ups and downs during a challenge to help you prepare for future challenges.
* Horseshoe - instant feedback on dilemmas that you or other participants may face, while seeing a topic from fresh perspectives.
.. And many more!
By using these methods you will get to know your students much better because you are giving them tools that help them reflect, express and communicate. Being more in touch with your student's needs and expectations makes it easier for you to make good judgments about how best to help them learn and achieve their goals. And you will have achieved all this by using interactive methods that most students prefer.
Einstein once said that “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler". When we created this course we took his wisdom into consideration and we created practical techniques that can be implemented instantly. We won't bore you with long, exhausting stories or motivational speeches. We give you the tools that help you achieve your expected results. All of this in our advanced yet simple to understand train is in the trainer course.
It is so much easier to say, "I teach students" than it is to say "I help students learn from their experiences by providing reflective tools and facilitating the learning process." A long sentence, but much more meaningful. And course will help you understand and act on it.
Join now and learn from the experience of international trainers and facilitators!
Who this course is for:
* People interested in active reviewing (debriefing) techniques and principles for using in any type of teaching (be it trainings, seminars, workshops, facilitation sessions, public speaking).
* We won’t teach basic stuff so it’s not for first time trainers/educators.
1. Why This Course
2. ART: The Active Reviewing
3. Implementing ART into your training
4. What's Next
Bogdan Vaida burst onto the training scene in 2009 using extremely old Powerpoint presentations. Luckily, 2 years later he switched to experiential trainings and learning by doing, methodologies that he practiced devotedly into all of his trainings. Known for his no-nonsense approach to getting results, Bogdan has been told that he helps participants get their own “insanely practical insights”.
What does he do? He travels around the world doing experiential trainings in fields ranging from time management to personality typologies and trainer training.
While doing this he also manages his online courses that have over 9302 students from all over the world.
In 2015 he beat the record for total time spent in airports.