1.5 hours of on-demand video Access on mobile and Laptop Full lifetime access By: Mohammad Adly
This course aims to point out the security essentials for any given IT organization. The course enables students to set up a secure base from scratch or review an existing security skeleton for their IT environments. The course targets IT security beginners as well as professionals to enrich their knowledge about cyber security and to pursue their career in such field. The course material is based on my understanding of several IT security curricula such as SANS, CEH, etc..
The course is meant to be brief to fit security specialists, IT admins, and developers
It is imperative that all organization personnel be trained on the proper cybersecurity procedures. Staff should be aware of potential cyber interference or hacking attempts, and this is what is offered in this course as awareness and knowledge.
Many times cyber threats come from partners within your supply chain network. In order to increase efficiency in the logistics industry, you and those in your network must access shared online platforms. Therefore, you need to be cognizant of new vulnerabilities that may arise. Even though you cannot control others’ security measures, you can choose to work with partners that conduct regular security audits or have external security certifications. You could also devise a contract that requires your partners to adhere to basic cybersecurity measures and that is what this course tries to help you to plan and figure out the right way to do.
1. Cybersecurity in 90 Minutes
* Ph. D., “Enhanced Congestion Control for Internet Media Traffic”, Computer Engineering and Sciences Dept., Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Menoufiya University, 2006 - 2013.
* M. Sc., “Video Services for Distant Work in an IP Environment”, Computer Engineering and Sciences Dept., Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Menoufiya University, 2002 - 2005.
* Researcher, IRISA Institute, Rennes I University, France, 2001 - 2002.
* Information Technology Diploma, Information Technology Institute ITI, Computer Networks Dept., 1998 - 1999.
* B. Sc., Communications and Electronics Dept., Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, 1993 - 1998.
* “Enhanced TCP-Friendly Rate Control for Supporting Video Traffic over Internet”, Mohammad A. Talaat, Gamal M. Attiya, and Magdi A. Koutb, Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering CJECE, vol. 36, no. 4, 2013.
* “ETFRC: Enhanced TFRC for Media Traffic over Internet”, International Journal of Computer Networks, IJCN, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 167-177, August 2011.
* “ETFRC: Enhanced TFRC for Media Traffic”, International Journal of Computer Applications, IJCA, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1-8, March 2011.
* “PSNR Evaluation for Media Traffic over TFRC”, Mohammad A. Talaat, Magdi A. Koutb, and Hoda S. Sorour, International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications IJCNC, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 71-76, October 2009.
* “A Survey on Unicast Congestion Control Protocols for Media Traffic”, Mohammad A. Talaat, Magdi A. Koutb, and Hoda S. Sorour, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security IJCSNS, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 254-261, March 2009.
* Congestion Control for Internet Media Traffic”, Mohammad A. Talaat, Magdi A. Koutb, and Hoda S. Sorour, World Academy of Science, Engineering, and Technology WASET Proceedings, vol. 44, pp. 208-212, Venice, Italy, August 2008.
* “Content-Aware Adaptive Video Streaming System”, Mohammad A. Talaat, Magdi A. Koutb, Hamdy M. Kelash, and Reda H. Aboelez. Published in the proceedings of the following conferences:
* Information and Communications Technologies ICT 2005, Cape Town, South Africa, May 2005.
* International Conference on Information and Communications Technologies ICICT 2005, Cairo, Egypt, Dec. 2005.