● Are you aiming for a career in Data Science or Data Analytics?
● Good news, you don't need a Maths degree - this course is equipping you with the practical knowledge needed to master the necessary statistics.
● It is very important if you want to become a Data Scientist or a Data Analyst to have a good knowledge in statistics & probability theory.
● Sure, there is more to Data Science than only statistics. But still it plays an essential role to know these fundamentals ins statistics.
● I know it is very hard to gain a strong foothold in these concepts just by yourself. Therefore I have created this course.
Why should you take this course?
● This course is the one course you take in statistic that is equipping you with the actual knowledge you need in statistics if you work with data
● This course is taught by an actual mathematician that is in the same time also working as a data scientist.
● This course is balancing both: theory & practical real-life example.
● After completing this course you ll have everything you need to master the fundamentals in statistics & probability need in data science or data analysis.
What is in this course?
● This course is giving you the chance to systematically master the core concepts in statistics & probability, descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, analysis of variance and some advance regression / machine learning methods such as logistics regressions, polynomial regressions , decision trees and more.
● In real-life examples you will learn the stats knowledge needed in a data scientist's or data analyst's career very quickly.
● If you feel like this sounds good to you, then take this chance to improve your skills und advance career by enrolling in this course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● Master the fundamentals of statistics for data science & data analytics
● Master descriptive statistics & probability theory
● Machine learning methods like Decision Trees and Decision Forests
● Probability distributions such as Normal distribution, Poisson Distribution and more
● Hypothesis testing, p-value, type I & type II error
● Logistic Regressions, Multiple Linear Regression, Regression Trees
● Correlation, R-Square, RMSE, MAE, coefficient of determination and more
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
● Anyone that is looking for a complete and comprehensive intro to Power BI
● Everyone that wants to also learn more advanced Power BI skills such as DAX for calculated columns and measures
● Anyone that wants to pursue a career as a data analyst, data scientist or BI consultant
● Anyone that has never used Power BI before and is looking for a hands-on approach to learn it
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Let's get started
2. Descriptive statistics
4. Probability theory
5. Hypothesis testing
7. Advanced regression & machine learning alogorithms
8. ANOVA (Analysis of Variance)
9. Wrap up
I am Nikolai Schuler, I am a data scientist and BI consultant, and I have been there too...
A few years ago I noticed that the world of data benefits from many new tools and technologies. However, I also realized that it is extremely difficult to get trained in the field: Practical courses with real quality content are rare and are often structured in such a way that they are incompatible with a working life full of other tasks and activities.
While going through hours of research and training, I came up with the idea of creating a course that would offer extremely valuable content but that would be at the same time easy to follow due to its structure.
My goal is to help as many people as possible to pursue their desired career in this new Digital Age by enabling them to upgrade their data analysis skills. I am proud to say that I am heading in the right direction as my courses have already found their audience in over 170 countries and received thousands of positive feedbacks.
I am super excited about equipping you with the skillset to master Data Science and Data Analytics! If you are looking for quality AND approachable training, then jump onboard! I am really looking forward to leveling up your IT skills.