This workshop covers the main aspects of installing, configuring and managing a highly available XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x environment as well as a full Provisioning Services 7.x environment for image management.
Understand the solution architecture and communications, as well as factors that contribute to successful deployment.
This workshop will teach you how to deploy and distribute applications and desktops (MCS and PVS), install and configure StoreFront and Citrix Receiver, configure profile management, configure policies, print, and basic security features. .
Learn how to monitor and troubleshoot the environment with Citrix Director.
You will also see the power of WEM (Workspace Environment Management)
WEM uses intelligent resource management and profile management technologies to deliver the best possible performance, desktop logon, and application response times for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops deployments. It is a software-only, driver-free solution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● What is Netscaler ADC
● General network consideration
● Describe the platform and license
● High availability with HA (Primary and Secondary)
● Load balancing
● SSL OffLoad
● How to secure Netscaler with authentication
● Monitor ADC
● AppExpert Expression and Policies
● Netscaler Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps and Virtual Desktop
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
● The course is intended for administrators, engineers and architects.