By taking this course you will,
● Set your PC or Mac up to develop TypeScript
● Be able to understand why TypeScript is used to build large web applications
● Use TypeScript's classes and error checking
● Create and extend TypeScript classes
● Share Code via Modules
In the first section, we will learn about what projects TypeScript is appropriate for. We will learn who makes TypeScript, and what projects use TypeScript every day.
In the final section, we will take a look at a few of TypeScript's many features.
We will learn about types, how they are used, what kinds are available in TypeScript, and how to make your own.
This course includes many videos, as well as links to useful tools like the TypeScript handbook.
This course should take 3-4 hours to complete, as you may wish to pause frequently to try the many code examples provided yourself.
This code is ideal for anyone wanting a solid beginner's foundation in TypeScript, as the hands-on lecture format will ensure that any pupil has a working knowledge of the basics.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● Compile, Test and Run TypeScript on your workstation
● Use TypeScript classes and type annotations
● Build and run a simple app using TypeScript
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
● You should take this course If you already know a similar language like Java, ActionScript or C#