Today, we are all surrounded with full of data.
Data can be in the form of structured data(eg: Tables, worksheets), or unstructured data (free text fields or comments from social media).
An example of Data Usage is in AI model.
Data are the core of an AI model, which utilizes data input for the model to train, test, and learn from the data.
The usage of Machine Learning has allowed computers to perform predictions and provides suggestions to humans based on the data input that has been fed into the machine.
An example of Machine Learning is the Web Search Engine, which tries to understand what is the content we are searching for based on the data input that has been entered into the Search Engine.
Data is everywhere but if we do not extract the data in a feasible manner, are we able to:
1. Comply with Business Model changes on a fast track?
2. Automate the extraction process even if our Business Model changes rapidly?
3. Split up the work of Extraction to Business User to input the data?
If you do not have the answer, join this class to know more about Qlik Sense MasterScript which can help solve your problems.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
● The basic functionality in Qlik Sense
● How Qlik Sense Load Script Works
● Normalized vs De-Normalized Data Pipelines
● Utilizing Variables to Automate Load Script
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
● Data Analytics Beginner
● Fresh Graduate in IT
● Business Intelligence Beginner
● Business Intelligence Developer
● Business Intelligence Consultant