Hello and welcome to the course !
I hope you are excited to start this journey of learning python for data analysis.
By the end of this course, you be able to comfortably manipulate and visualize your data.
I just want a commitment from you that you will attempt all the 13 quizzes that are distributed across each of the modules and also solve the Final assignment honestly. Why ? Because the more you practice the better you code.
Why you should take this course :
It’s Memorable: You’ll learn the “why” behind everything you do, so you remember the concepts and can use them on your own later.
It’s the Perfect Length: The course is just 6.5 hours long, so you’ll actually be able to finish it and get your certificate.
It Goes at the Perfect Pace: You will learn the Python fundamentals at a pace tailored to beginners. This means you won’t get left behind, and won’t waste time on irrelevant filler.
It’s Practical: You actually use Pandas to manipulate data. It’s not just dry theory. You can see you’ve understood by solving Quizzes at the end of each section. There is a mega coding assignment to give you a hands-on flavor and make you more confident in this skill. Over time i will keep on adding more coding assignmet for your practice.
Now, let's have a look at the course outline.
We will start by laying some foundation with the below lectures :
* Basic Introduction to Python.
* Numpy Package, which forms the foundation of Pandas Package.
Then, we will learn about :
* Data Types in Python to store collections of data.
Then we will start with the following :
* Create a Dataframe in Pandas from different file formats.
* Data Selection and Filtering.
* Merging and aggregations which form the backbone of the data frame analysis.
* Working with Datetime using pandas.
* Advance Data Manipulation.
* Loops and Functions.
* Data Visualization.
* Assignment - Work Fitbit User Activity data.
Who this course is for:
* Anyone who is looking to learn python for data analysis